Monday, November 17, 2008
A good semester!
As the semester unfolds and reach the end, I realize that this was indeed a good semester. I learnt a lot about myself and journalism , made a bunch of amazing friends, and got more focused in my life. Yesterday we had this floor meeting in the military hotel. They told us that there will be NO on campus housing next semester. For me, this is good because I’m trying to get an internship this spring (after my failed attempts to get an internship in the winter). I will live- enshala- in maadi which will allow me to easily go to downtown where most of the news agencies are. I’m excited for the Eid holiday – not because ill spend it with family since im in Egypt and they’re in Jordan , but because I’ll be able to study for my gre. Since in winter, I get distraced cause I go to Jordan and I see all my family and friends (which can be overwhelming)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear, that at least one person has had a good semester. Everybody else is complaning - that includes me. Lack of focus and constant exhaustion because of the commute. Good luck finding an internship- but trust me- don't try the daily news! You will hardly learn anything and just feel used.
Post a Comment