Monday, November 3, 2008

way to go auc!

ok, they found a fox on campus. Way to go auc!! I’m sorry, but this is absurd! What if somebody gets hurt? Like in a scary movie?Ill be in the engineering hotel for the rest of the semester. I should though stay aware of not letting it get to me in terms of affecting my studying. I don’t study in the dorms; I do it in he library because its quiet and the lightning is comfortable. I should increase my studying hours in the library because now I have more work to do. Especially since I'm taking the gre next semester.I kind of stressed of not doing well in school because I have the ra job, schoolwork, and the gre. I’m an achiever in life, but now, I'm like: Sam, you need to do this. Please don’t let yourself down! I'm stressed about the gre especially the verbal part since my English isn’t like a native speaker’s.Most ras quit in the dorms because it’s too much work (its like a full time job labeled as a part time job). I’m not a quitter so I'm sticking to it. I just need to be more efficient when doing schoolwork and be more productive.I just need to wake up earlier and try to e more focused on what really matters to me. Sometimes, I just waste time which I shouldn’t because I can’t afford it.Enshala, I’ll stick more to my priorities especially reading more newspapers since it’ll help me in class and in my career.

No comments: