Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Stop Bitching for God's sake!!

Although people are excessively complaining about the new campus and the dorms (especially the engineering hotel and I actually live there), I think it’s essential to have a capacity to tolerate “not so great” conditions in life. For those who are bitching about the dorms not being a good environment to study , some people in this continent (especially in the South) don’t have a house to start with; and some of these people actually make it to ivy league schools.

What is worst, is a healthy 18 years student complaining because he or she has to walk(God forbid) long distances to reach class. Well, just move your ass! I mean , having a disability or being old is something , and then being young and healthy is a whole different story. Others are encountering bloody war on a daily basis and a young gentleman is bitching about having to move his ass for ten minutes!! Well, its really tough out there so don’t dramatize your “dreadful misery.”

Personally , I think life is about being fit. Life is all about challenges, and those who actually made it, saw more opportunities than obstacles. It’s tough out there, so instead of wasting your time and energy complaining , try changing things. If it didn’t work , adapt to them. Learn from those lizards who camouflage to keep themselves safe. I can already see a “I’m a smart ass” kid yelling sarcastically : We’re not lizards! Well, here’s a flash news: Humans are even better! They have reached the moon for God’s sake, destroyed entire cities with nuclear weapon , and found medicine for deadly diseases. So, don’t argue that humans aren’t creative enough or a adaptive enough. People find ways to make the best out of life and students at AUC should do that instead of their endless bitching!

No comments: